Total Card Visa
- Apply for a Total Visa Credit Card online in less than 5 minutes
- Most applicants should receive an instant decision
- The Total Visa Card is designed for those with less than perfect credit
When applying for the card customers will need to provide their name, address, email address, zip code, and phone number along with a variety of financial information. To apply the applicant must be 18 years of age or older and if approved the Total Visa Card holder will be charged a hefty $89.00 Processing Fee to open an account and access available credit. The card CANNOT be used for automated fuel pump purchases or gambling transactions or at merchants outside the United States. The Total Card Visa is issued by Mid America Bank & Trust Company (who is member FDIC) with a license from Visa.
Total Visa Credit Card
- Provides an initial credit limit of 300 dollars (although this can increase over time by making timely payments)
- Applicants must have a checking account that is in good standing in order to be approved for the card
- The card can be used online or at any merchant in the US displaying the Visa logo
- Hots members hard with a Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for Purchases of 29.99%
- After the first year members will be charged an annual fee of $48
To avoid pay costly interest on the Total Visa Credit card please make a payment within 21 days after the close of each billing cycle. The Annual Fee will be assessed before the card holder begin using the Total Card Visa and will reduce the amount of credit they initially have available. So for example based on th initial credit limit of $300 the cardholders initial available credit will only be $225 due to the annual fee being deducted.
Any questions about the card can be directed to a customer service agent at (888) 267-7942 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.